Life may not always be "perfect", but it's the perfect life for me.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Finally, The Pictures I Promised...
Christmas Eve...
Christmas Day...
Playing with gifts...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Eden is turning a year and we have been looking everywhere for that type of a ball bin for her. Could you email me and tell me where you got it?? Thanks Audrey Email at Kangababie@aol.com
Hey there! It's your new friend Melissa Elswick from Christ the Rock Community Church in Cooper City, FL! I am glad I found your blog...it's a small world for sure!
Check out my blog: www.melissaelswick.blogspot.com
I also posted some pictures of our double dinner date a while ago... http://www.flickr.com/photos/96671201@N00/sets/987419/
Bye for now...
Melissa Elswick (p.s. I died my hair dark brown a month ago!)
I have the awesome privilege of living in one of the most beautiful places, being married to the most wonderful man, Jeff, and having the cutest kids ever, Sydney Faith, Noah Jett, Luke Justice and Caleb Raider. Life may not always be "perfect" but it is definitely the perfect life for me.
4 comments:
Hey
Eden is turning a year and we have been looking everywhere for that type of a ball bin for her. Could you email me and tell me where you got it??
Thanks
Audrey
Email at Kangababie@aol.com
such cute pics of the cutest girl ever - thanks for putting them up here. Love the Christmas jacket and the fancy dress - and that hairdo :) Luv, Lee
She is so cute Char!!
Happy new year to you!!
Charlene!
Hey there! It's your new friend Melissa Elswick from Christ the Rock Community Church in Cooper City, FL! I am glad I found your blog...it's a small world for sure!
Check out my blog:
www.melissaelswick.blogspot.com
I also posted some pictures of our double dinner date a while ago...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96671201@N00/sets/987419/
Bye for now...
Melissa Elswick (p.s. I died my hair dark brown a month ago!)
Post a Comment