Saturday, February 12, 2011
Dear Noah...
You are the most precious little guy ever! This past Sunday at church you made a craft in your class that was cute but you made it extra special. We are almost always at more than one service each Sunday (most times all three) and this week was no exception. In the first class you followed the instructions for the craft and made a crown for yourself, with you name on it, because "Jesus knows your name". But in the second class you decided that you didn't need another crown. So you made a crown with my name on it! But to top it off, after the service when I picked you up, you showed me my crown that you had made and then said "Mommy, I crown you the best mommy ever!" And then proceeded to place the crown on my head. It was so, so, so very precious and I never want to forget that moment. I'll admit I was a little self conscious walking around church with a bright orange paper "crown" on my head but it meant so very much to me that I did it proudly! I love you, Noah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a lovely story :)) Big hugs to the best Mom and all her gang - luv, Lee
I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
Post a Comment