Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Please Pray...

I just received an email from my cousin about her daughter and am asking that everyone would please pray for her. Angelica (13 years old) has been quite sick for the past couple of days, the doctors initially thought it was strep or mono. She went in for some blood work this morning as the antibiotics were not helping and they just received a call telling them to head to the Children's hospital where they live because it looks like Leukemia. Jon (my cousin-in-law) and Angelica are headed there now. Please pray for peace for the whole family and for a complete healing and no signs of any cancer!

I know so many of you lifted me and my family up just weeks ago as we dealt with my own cancer and we really felt the affects of all those prayers. So, I'm asking that you would do the same for my cousin, her daughter and their whole family. Thank You!

No comments: