Tuesday, April 06, 2010

So Much To Say...

But right now it's just not making it's way out coherently. I've wanted to come on here a bunch of times in the past couple days to chronicle all that's going on, and man, a lot is going on but I just haven't really been able to. One of the side effects of being off my hormones, which I have to be in order for the radiation to work, is that my brain feels "foggy" and that thinking is just plain hard work, especially thinking in a clear and concise manor. It also doesn't help that the longer I'm off my meds the harder a time I have focusing my eyes. Right now the words on the screen are moving around kind of like one of those spinning black and white bulls eye optical illusion things. In and out, up and down, around and around. So ya, trying to type with moving words is definitely a challenge and quite a distraction for an already easily distracted mind. Hopefully with some more rest and then getting to start my meds again in a couple of days I should find it a lot easier to get everything down on paper, or at least out of my brain and on to the computer.

Thank you to everyone who has been and continues to pray with us. We are standing on all the promises of God and believing that he is healing me completely of this cancer!

I'll definitely post more as soon as my world stops spinning and my eyes see straight again. Until then...

No comments: