So I've so far had three people put in there best guess for the baby pool. If you don't know what I'm talking about either you got bored reading the last post (which I don't really blame you, it's long and rambling and probably pretty boring to most) and didn't make it to the end where I announced the baby pool or you haven't read it yet. Either way, here's the info again in case you're interested in taking a stab at when the baby will come, what it will be (boy/girl) and how much it will way.
You decide - boy or girl, date of birth (estimated due date June 22nd), and weight. To give you a few helpful (or maybe not) thoughts.... Sydney was born 3 days after her due date and weighed 7lbs 15 ozs. Noah was born 7 days early (by elective inducement) and weighed 7lbs 13 ozs. This baby's size seems to be a little on the larger size, but that hasn't been confirmed really other than by some passing comments that doctors and ultrasound techs have made. So there's your info.
So far the guesses are:
Lee (Jeff's Mom) - A girl, born on June 21st and weighing 7lbs 14ozs
Katie - A girl, born on June 23rd
Carissa - A boy, born on June 19th and weighing 8 lbs 2 ozs
Leave your best guess in the comments and I'll update the pool again sometime soon. Good luck!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ok my guess is a boy, June 24th and weighing 7lbs 10oz!
June 20 - 8lbs 3oz. and I guess.....hmmmm...a boy
so I am going to go with June 22 boy 6lb 2oz and 20 inches long... that is Dash's data, how cool if they share the same birthday!
hmmm, a boy on June 21....8lbs.you're almost there!
lots of love,
Amber
Well it had better not come before Momma is there so I say a BOY 7lb 6 oz born on the 23rd (thats a good Kennedy B-day date) He will grow to be a Basketball star who love hockey and tennis,and shares his faith with millions nation wide....
Oh wait this is just a birth pool. Oh well a Grampa can dream right?
Love Daddy
A girl, on June 20th, 7 pounds 12 ounces!
Post a Comment