Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Look Mommy, it's snowing, it's snowing"

That's what you would have heard if you were in my house about 10 minutes ago while Sydney was watching me dust all of our ceiling fans.

So it's been a while since I last dusted all the fans, but it's not entirely all my fault... we pretty much never turn them off so you don't notice how bad they're getting until it's REALLY bad. And well, that's where we were today. But not any more, they're all clean and dust free until either the next power outage (that happens during the day so I can actually see how disgusting they're getting) or they get this bad again. I'm really not sure which one I hope for more.

P.S. I really wish I had one of these nifty blade cleaners like in the picture, it would make the job so much easier.

No comments: