Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pictures To Come...

So again it's been a while since my last blog. Sorry. It's been a bit of a crazy last couple weeks or so, the sad part is I'm not really sure what made it so crazy, it just was. So I was all excited on Sunday to write a new blog and put up some pictures of my ever expanding belly so all those out there who don't see me on a regular basis can kind of get a feel for how big I'm getting. But then comes the problem. We started noticing problems with our computer a few weeks ago. It wasn't letting Jeff burn any cd's or dvd's or anything (big problem since we were trying to put together a dvd of Sydney for my parents to take back to Canada with them) then more and more problems were occurring. I'm not quite sure what they were or what exactly was causing them, but it ends up that Jeff has now basically completely taken the computer apart and removed all the programs or something like that and put it all back together again and still the same problems, so from what I understand, it means that we're going to have to spend some serious cash to get it back working properly again. All this to say that for the past couple days I haven't gotten a chance to blog and even now I'm not able to download the pictures off my camera and on to the computer so that you can all see the changes my belly is going through. I had this great plan to put up this new picture along with a picture from the exact same point (to the week and day) of Sydney's pregnancy. With Sydney, we took a picture every Sunday after church. I'll be doing the same this time. It just so happens that Sydney was due on a Tuesday as is this baby, so that's why the pictures will be exactly the same, to the day. I hope that made some sense. So, as soon as either the computer starts working again or some miracle happens or we shell out the cash, I'll put the pictures up so you can compare for yourself. I think I'm pretty close to the same size, but well, with them not being on the computer or side by side or anything, it's pretty hard too tell. I may be a bit larger, but who knows.
Current Belly....



















Sydney Belly....



















Sydney just woke up and is cry... the poor baby is sick and has been having a bit of a rough day. So this is where I'll end for now. Hopefully I'll continue again, sooner than later.

No comments: